E-Commerce Manager (Full-time, Vancouver BC)
We are looking for a talented, driven individual that possesses a combination of technical aptitude and creativity to join our team as an experienced E-commerce Manager. Priority will be given to individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who are self-starters and have created side projects or small businesses of their own. You love to be busy and in the middle of the action! It’s not compulsory, but ideally you’re a passionate tea drinker or are interested in learning more about tea and our unique Coffee Leaf Tea.
Wize Monkey is the global leader in coffee leaf innovation that eats, sleeps, and breathes creativity. You will have a unique opportunity to work in a startup environment with dynamic leadership and support that will help you thrive. We are highly results-driven and goal-oriented, and will support your personal and professional growth in a flexible and communal work environment that is the opposite of a stodgy corporate hell hole. After all, it’s a small team that packs a big punch, and we design our future together! Input equals output and we have fun doing it.
MANAGE AMAZON SALES CHANNELS (USA + CANADA)
- Optimize listings, keyword campaigns and manage marketing opportunities on the platform
- Create strategic merchandise offerings to increase sales and exposure to new customers
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports as well as recommendations for improvement
- Work with COO to manage inventory via FBA
MANAGE SHOPIFY AND ITS INTEGRATIONS WITH VARIOUS PLATFORMS
- Manage and maximize integrations like Facebook, MailChimp and more
- Maximize built-in loyalty programs: S Loyalty and Referral Candy
- Update product info and add new media in coordination with ad campaigns
- Discover new ways to incentivize customers and amplify what works
- Work with the team to design pricing structures, promotions, and packages
- Troubleshoot bugs and work with developer to solve problems and optimize
- Optimize our web design by working with our CEO and developer
- Produce monthly/ quarterly and annual reports and recommendations going forward
MANAGE, STRATEGIZE AND OPTIMIZE DIGITAL AD CAMPAIGNS
- Monitor paid traffic against profit performance, traffic quality and other relevant KPIs
- Continuous optimization of audience targeting, budgets, delivery and pacing
- Analysis of traffic performance across device, market segment, creative
- Develop and recommend appropriate campaign strategies
- Initiate and carry out testing on traffic acquisition methods/models, landing pages and new traffic sources
- Work with creatives and CEO to create various landing pages
MANAGE MAILCHIMP NEWSLETTER PERFORMANCE AND LIST SEGMENTATION
- Manage data sets and create subsets of customers ranging on different factors
- Purchase history, source of signup, demographics, content preferences, etc * Work with team to create newsletter layouts, optimization, and integration
- A/B campaigns to discover best possible layouts, targeting, creative, and promotions
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports on performance and recommendations going forward
CREATE CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND DATA REPORTS
- Develop recurring surveys to continuously gather qualitative and quantitative data
- Create reports highlighting main findings, any brand/product issues, and recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3 years experience managing Amazon sales with proven track record of performance
- 2 years experience managing Shopify (or equivalent), front-end to back end, plus plugins
- Experience building digital campaigns from the ground up: you’re an expert at understanding consumer behaviour, what makes a good landing page, how to laser-target customer segments, and generally how to organize campaigns to meet business objectives
- Entrepreneurially minded: you are obsessive about seeking out opportunities to generate online revenue, crushing goals and developing new ideas
- Passionate about internet marketing and have a pulse on industry trends
- Interested in breaking norms and innovating with different delivery methods using various technologies, wild creative assets, and engaging placements
- Proactive communication: you know that communication is key and you communicate with a focus on facts and getting the point, keeping things swift and productive
- We move fast and things often change: you embrace this and see it as an opportunity to learn new skills and keep things new and interesting
- You want to build a robust digital division at Wize Monkey and create a team beneath you, and are driven like all hell to accomplish this (the sky’s the limit for you here, no ceiling to growth!)
- You have an ability to work independently, time manage yourself and push yourself to your own deadlines. We’re too busy to be breathing down your neck so you would be working autonomously for the most part
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and fix something that needs attention
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All applications will be kept confidential. Showcase your talent, be creative and passionate, and don’t be afraid to tell us how awesome you are and how badly you want this. We love entrepreneurially minded people and we won’t penalize you for having a vision and goals. WE LIVE OFF LOFTY GOALS, THAT’S WHAT GOT US HERE, SO TELL US WHAT DRIVES YOU.
Wize Monkey doesn’t care about your gender, orientation, deities you worship or what you look like. The only thing that matters is quality, consistency and passion in your work. Beyond that, it’s important that you’re a team player with an open mind, and believe in the same worldview that humans are just humans and not pre-selected to be better or worse than one another. If you’re smart, kind, progressive, humble and a hard worker, you belong here. Bring your badass self -- we will embrace it and make every effort to celebrate with you.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Wize Monkey. Only the applicants selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.
Salary plus bonuses based on targets.